UNDERSTAND THE RULES
AND ENJOY THE HARTLAND POLO CLASSIC
The Hartland Polo Classic benefits the Hartland Chamber Scholarship Fund and Community Givebacks. Each year, the Chamber’s scholarship committee selects two graduating seniors who are deserving of the scholarships. Community givebacks assist local organization or individuals who are in need of funds to make our community a better place to work, live and play.
- All guests must be 21 or over with valid proof of ID to receive a wristband permitting consumption of alcohol at all venues – No exceptions. Alcohol tickets sales volunteers and servers may at their discretion limit the sale or service of alcohol to any guest.
- Proof of ticket purchase will be checked at registration/entrance tent. Tickets are subject to being sold out and may not be available for purchase at the door; Check in advance for availability.
- No weapons of any kind or replicas of weapons are permitted; bags are subject to be checked by security.
- No disorderly or disruptive conduct will be tolerated; guests are subject to ejection at the sole discretion of venue security.
- No outside alcohol is permitted onsite; bags may be checked by security.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times; void if tampered with or removed.
- The event is rain or shine unless severe weather. Rain date scheduled for the following day at Committee’s discretion. No refunds and your purchase will be considered a full donation.
- No disorderly conduct will be tolerated; unruly guests are subject to ejection.
- Polo involves fast play with riders using mallets on horseback. It is inherently dangerous. Please stay off the polo field at all times during play.
- Horses are sensitive to loud noises. No outside horns or similar noise-making devices are permitted.
- No animals are allowed at the event.
- As always, please enjoy alcohol responsibly.